MAC Lipstick Collection
Aah MAC lipsticks. My obsession. A product that I’m proud to give top position on my acrylic makeup storage. My first ever was Ruby Woo, probably one of MACs most popular shades, the rest just seemed to follow. My collection now consists of over ten MAC lippies; I have a couple of duplicates which I didn’t feel needed to be photographed (is it crazy to have one for my handbag and the other for my bedroom?). Their creaminess and famous vanilla taste are just a couple of reasons why I just can’t get enough. Have you tried MAC lipsticks? Which are your favourite shades?
This post is a collaboration with another fellow MAC lippy lover Valentina. I actually won one of my lipsticks in her giveaway, so we felt it would be rather fitting to showcase our entire collection; head over to her blog to have a browse through hers..
- Ruby Woo – Very matte vivid blue-red (Matte)
- Angel – Soft pink (Frost)
- Odyssey – Spiked-up plum (Frost)
- MAC Red – Vivid bright bluish-red (Satin)
- Plumful – Blossoming rose-plum (Lustre)
- Chilli – Brownish orange-red (Matte)
- Pink Nouveau – Bright pink (Satin)
- Velvet Teddy – Deep-tone beige (Matte)
- Tribalist – Deep purple-plum (Amplified) Limited Edition.
- Be Silly – Hot fuchsia pink (Matte)
Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.
Latest posts by Clarina (see all)
- How much sleep do you need? Top tips for getting a good night’s sleep - 4th May 2017
- Get To Know Chanelle | Featured Blogger Friday - 12th August 2016
- How To Create an Attention Grabbing Blog Post Title - 5th August 2016