MAC Lipstick Collection

mac-lipstick-collection-review-stash-collection-collab

mac-lipstick-collectionmac-lipstick-collection

Aah MAC lipsticks. My obsession. A product that I’m proud to give top position on my acrylic makeup storage. My first ever was Ruby Woo, probably one of MACs most popular shades, the rest just seemed to follow. My collection now consists of over ten MAC lippies; I have a couple of duplicates which I didn’t feel needed to be photographed (is it crazy to have one for my handbag and the other for my bedroom?). Their creaminess and famous vanilla taste are just a couple of reasons why I just can’t get enough. Have you tried MAC lipsticks? Which are your favourite shades?

This post is a collaboration with another fellow MAC lippy lover Valentina. I actually won one of my lipsticks in her giveaway, so we felt it would be rather fitting to showcase our entire collection; head over to her blog to have a browse through hers..

mac-lipstick-collectionmac-lipstick-collectionmac-lipstick-collectionmac-lipstick-collectionmac-lipstick-collection

1. Ruby Woo – Very matte vivid blue-red (Matte)
  2. Angel – Soft pink (Frost)
  3. Odyssey – Spiked-up plum (Frost)
  4. MAC Red – Vivid bright bluish-red (Satin)
  5. Plumful – Blossoming rose-plum (Lustre)
  6. Chilli – Brownish orange-red (Matte)
  7. Pink Nouveau – Bright pink (Satin)
  8. Velvet Teddy – Deep-tone beige (Matte)
  9. Tribalist – Deep purple-plum (Amplified) Limited Edition.
  10. Be Silly – Hot fuchsia pink (Matte)

mac-lipstick-collection

mac-lipstick-collection

(from left to right) Ruby Woo, Angel, Odyssey, MAC Red, Plumful, Chilli, Pink Nouveau, Velvet Teddy, Tribalist, Be Silly

beauty-blog-products-cosmetics

youtube . twitter . instagram . pinterestbloglovin’ . monthly column

Clarina

Clarina helps enthusiastic bloggers develop & stand out online, as well as reviewing popular products, discussing the latest beauty trends and quite honestly anything that takes her fancy. Oh! And she's on YouTube.

Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.

14 comments on “MAC Lipstick Collection”

1. vivalaViv says:

I think I’ll wear the Ruby Woo and the MAC Red a lot.., having to say that, the Odyssey and the Tribalist are dark and close to brown which is very ’90s! And these days, I’m all about the comeback of the ’90s:

Vivienne X

1. Clarina says:

I do love MACs reds 😍 especially the matte collection! Agreed I still love the 90s. X

2. Jani says:

Ruby Woo, Velvet Teddy, and Plumfull are on my MAC lipstick wishlist. This collection is amazing! Great Collab. I only own 2 atm and they are definitely faves, I have viva glam 3 and flamingo.
    XO

1. admin says:

They’re my favourites! Haha. All very different from each other 😊 viva glam 3 is gorgeous too. Xx

3. Carrie says:

You’ve got a wide range of different colors. Love your collection ❤ I’ve never tried their lipsticks but I’m sure I will do it soon. 😀

1. admin says:

Thank you lovely! Once you go MAC you never go back – haha. I’m sure you’ll love them when you try them (and you’ll end up with a collection like this!)

4. Chanelle says:

Angel, Pink Nouveau and Be Silly look stunning! Can you tell I like pink haha. Great post Claire 🙂 x

1. admin says:

They are gorgeous! Each totally different 😉 Haha I’m with you on the pink hype. Thanks lovely xx

5. Cherish says:

Nice collection! I love seeing what shades others have and their skin tone and all of that. It’s such a personal decision, you know?

I’ve been trying to decide if I want to showcase my lippies by brand or color… I think you’ve made me decide brand; I’ve already got the Jeffree Star pictures for next week. LOL.

1. admin says:

Thank you! My skin tone is as fair as can be, it’s a nightmare to find a match sometimes! But I’m happy with my collection 🙂 MAC lippies are high quality, but aren’t too pricey!

6. Sangeetha says:

I really love the variation of shades that you have and the swatches look so awesome. Great pictures too.

1. admin says:

Thank you 🙂 I’m very happy with my collection!