Calling All Bloggers!

how-to-feature-blog-beauty-lifestyle

If you’re a keen blogger then you’ve dropped into the right place. I’m giving you the chance to appear on Clarina Beauty as a featured blogger.

Being a featured blogger is a great way of connecting with bloggers, growing your audience, increasing the following on your social media accounts and blog, while also gaining credibility and networking opportunities.

So if you want to spread the word about your blog to over 1,000 of my awesome subscribers, all you have to do is get in touch via my contact page and I’ll reply to you with the questions. When I receive your completed form I’ll let you know exactly you’ll be featured.

Easy peasy.

One blogger will feature on my blog every Friday.

Get in touch.

beauty-blog-products-cosmetics

youtube . twitter . instagram . pinterestbloglovin’ . monthly column
(Follow me on Pinterest – I’m new!)

Clarina

Clarina helps enthusiastic bloggers develop & stand out online, as well as reviewing popular products, discussing the latest beauty trends and quite honestly anything that takes her fancy. Oh! And she's on YouTube.

Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.

0 comments on “Calling All Bloggers!”

1. With havin so much written content do you ever run into
    any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it
    is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to
    help protect against content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.

1. Clarina says:

I’ve never been approached by anyone alerting me of plagiarism. My main worry is my photographs, because I do take them all myself I would hate for someone else to use them. If you’ve noticed your writing/images are being used elsewhere, you are fully entitled to approach the person behind it and ask them to take it down. I don’t know how to help protect against content being stolen, because it’s so easy to take. But I know that you could tell them to remove it from their website. I’m sorry I can’t be much more help. It’s something that i’m forever concerned about as well though!

2. I just emailed you 😘 Hope I could join too. 😍😍

1. Clarina says:

Thank you! I’ve got it and will schedule you in and get back to you 😊 was just super busy yesterday lovely x

1. Awnn you are welcome and it’s okay 🙂 I’m the one who should be thankful for giving me this opportunity 😍😘

3. Great idea! Good luck and I have written you an email too :)! Have a nice day@

1. Clarina says:

Thank you! 🙂 I’ll send you over the question and answer form now x

4. Jessica Riga says:

What a wonderful feature! Thank you for creating a platform for others! I’ve just messaged you about it and I’m so excited to see who features every week! Xoxo

1. Clarina says:

No problem 🙂 Thank you! I’ll reply to you now with the featured blogger form to complete xx

5. Chanelle says:

Emailed you 🙂 and just followed on Pinterest as well <3

6. Oh fun! I haven’t been blogging for long. Do you have any requirements on that?

1. Clarina says:

Nope! The questions are all about why you started blogging, if you’ve learnt anything from it and then more personal ones like your bucket list, just to help readers get to know you a little! Do you want to email me and I’ll send you the document over? Even if you decide not to do it, that’s ok 🙂 claireelsley@hotmail.co.uk

7. Abigail says:

What a great idea! May I ask, what sort of bloggers are you looking for? Beauty bloggers in particular?

1. Clarina says:

I’ve tailored the question to suit any type of blogger whether it be beauty, lifestyle, food. It really doesn’t matter! 🙂