January 2016 Beauty Favourites | Clarina

january-monthly-favourites-favoritesjanuary-monthly-favourites-favoritesjanuary-monthly-favourites-favoritesjanuary-monthly-favourites-favoritesjanuary-monthly-favourites-favoritesjanuary-monthly-favourites-favorites

January has been the dreaded month of pulling myself back into a routine since the Christmas shenanigans. It’s been a month of absolutely zero alcohol; a detox for the body and the mind. Other than my terrible eating and drinking habits, I feel like my skin was tortured during December too, let’s just say I became a lot more relaxed when it came to caring for it. So, the last few weeks have involved a lot of pampering (bubble baths, face masks – you know the drill). Because of this, I have enjoyed using products I otherwise perhaps wouldn’t have picked up.

*I was very naughty last year and wasn’t always committed to showing you my monthly favourites. So, as a little new years resolution to myself, I am going to upload my current beauty favourites at the end of every month – you heard it here first.*

What were your beauty favourites this month?

Products mentioned: (Most links are UK)
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturiser (£34)
Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser (£24)
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff (£20)
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask (£23)
Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar ($9.95 USA)
Lush Butter Bear ($4.95 USA)
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer (£25)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£3.99)
Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette ($46 USA)
Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Brush ($36 USA)
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette (£39)
Barry M Showgirl Extra Volume Black Mascara (£4.99)
MAC Lipstick in Angel (£15.50)

♥

beauty-blog-products-cosmetics

youtube . twitter . instagram . bloglovin’ . monthly column

Clarina

Clarina helps enthusiastic bloggers develop & stand out online, as well as reviewing popular products, discussing the latest beauty trends and quite honestly anything that takes her fancy. Oh! And she's on YouTube.

Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.

0 comments on “January 2016 Beauty Favourites | Clarina”

1. Becca-Louise says:

I have nominated you for the shopaholic tag; here is my post with the details
    Becca’x

1. Clarina says:

Ooh thank you my lovely! I’ve not done this one yet x

2. CiCi David says:

Love those Origins products!!

1. Clarina says:

They’re so good aren’t they! Can’t get enough of them.

3. kponxy says:

Hi I am wanting to start a youtube and I didn’t know if you had any tips or tricks(:

1. Clarina says:

Hey 🙂 Oh my gosh there are so many I could talk about! Would you be interested in my writing a full post?

My number one tip is to go into it full force, don’t hold back. And try to have as much confidence as you can because it really shows through videos. I was so nervous on my first YouTube video I just put some music over the whole thing in the end and didn’t talk haha. But now it comes so naturally and if anything I struggle to shut up! 🙂

Hope that helps you xx

1. kponxy says:

Yes please write a full post on it! I’m sure it will help me and many other people who want to do the same!! And yes those tips helped, thank you!

1. Clarina says:

Okay! I’ve penciled it in for 11th Feb. I’ve had a few people approach me with the same question so I’d be happy to! Xx

1. kponxy says:

Can’t wait to see it!

4. Awesome favourite products Claire and you’ve listed so many brilliant products and it’s quite hard to choose one from the rest. I love all of them and in particularly, too faced chocolate bar sits up at the top priority.

1. Clarina says:

Thank you! There were quite a few products but I just had to keep them all in because I love them so much. The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette I adore; it’s so different and the shadows are good quality. I’m glad you love it just as much as I do 🙂

1. Yes, chocolate bar is absolutely a must-have staple