Wearable Purple Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial | NEW MAC Palette!

Hey!

I bought this gorgeous new palette from MAC recently.

mac

Purple Times Nine Palette

It contains 9 eyeshadows featuring a colour wave of purple hues. It provides an array of textures from matte to satin to frost which can be used to create a variety of looks for both day and night.

The shadows are smaller than the individual MAC shadows but that’s no surprise as the whole palette costs £30.

I love how small and sleek the palette is – making it ideal for travelling.

This palette contains the following eyeshadows:
Sweet Lust
Lightly Sugared
Poignant
Mancatcher
Satellite Dreams
Bon Nuit
After Dusk
Beauty Marked
Shadowy Lady

I do believe that you can buy these shadows separately to the palette in the full size.

I just had to create a wearable purple smokey eye using the shades in this palette because I can already tell that it’s going to become my new go-to nighttime eye!

Thank you so much for reading and watching.
Don’t forget to follow me on all the things down below and subscribe to my YouTube channel to see my new videos.

signature

youtube . twitter . instagram . bloglovin’

Clarina

Clarina helps enthusiastic bloggers develop & stand out online, as well as reviewing popular products, discussing the latest beauty trends and quite honestly anything that takes her fancy. Oh! And she's on YouTube.

Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.

0 comments on “Wearable Purple Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial | NEW MAC Palette!”

1. Mishale says:

Love this look so much !! 🙂

1. Awe thank you! I swear it’s that Mac palette it’s AMAZING xx

2. Denise says:

So gorgeous! Great tutorial! 🙂 x

1. Thank you so much – I love this palette so much! X

3. Daphne says:

Oh jeez that’s pretty and I love purple eye shadow!

1. Thank you! So do I, it’s very versatile x

4. Love how its a purple pop of color, but still so suttle! Such a great color on you, and awesome tutorial Xo

1. Thank you so much! I can tell the palettes going to be very well used xx

1. You are so welcome! And for sure they are, so enjoy it girlie Xo

1. Welcome darling! =)

5. I love MAC shadows! So pretty of the pinks and different shades of purple 🙂 you look great in the finished look Claire!! 😄💗👍🏻

6. Love your tutorial! Colors compliment each other well! Check out my blog primadonnabrianna.com 🙂

1. Thank you! I need to get better at the filming angle haha. I’ll check your blog out 🙂 x

7. Samantha Day says:

So beautiful, purple shadows are my favorite!

1. Thank you! Yes I love them too. I think anyone can wear them!

8. Lauren says:

Gorgeous eye makeup! That eyeshadow palette is so pretty!

1. Thank you so much! I’m in love with it – I think it’
      Can be daytime or nighttime appropriate x

1. Lauren says:

No bother 🙂 Agreed! It looks very versatile!

1. Yeah! My new favourite palette 🙂

1. Thank you! I’ve literally fallen in love with the palette. I’m going on holiday this weekend and it’s all in taking with me in the way of eyeshadows x

1. You can get so many looks out of it, i don’t blame you! x