50 Things That Make Me Happy | Part 1!
I was tagged to do this post by the lovely Emma from Emma Loves Beauty. Head over to her blog and check it out if you haven’t already – it’s awesome and I love all of her posts.
So this tag is very easy, I am just going to mention 50 things that make me happy.
This post is split into two parts because there’s a lot to mention! Part 2 will be published a week from today.
So let’s get rolling…
50. Holidays – because who doesn’t like them?
49. Summer parties – they’re amazing because they’re always outside which somehow makes them better.
48. Pimms – what is life without Pimms.
47. Alcohol in general – make mine a large white.
46. Fairy Lights – new obsession! I feel like a moth to a flame.
45. Clinique – it loves my skin so I love it.
44. Debenhams – it’s my vision of heaven.
43. Filming – I love it and I never want to stop!
42. YouTube – as above.
41. Organising – the thought is horrific but it’s just so damn satisfying.
40. Creating – I guess i’m a creative person… whether or not my stuff actually looks any good is a different matter.
39. My MacBook Pro– my baby; and it’s dying a slow painful death.
38. My morning cup of tea – aah.
37. My new hair – I’m officially half blonde and I love it.
36. Coronation Street – good ol’ Corrie. The sense of humour is the best.
35. No makeup days – *skin gasps for air*
34. Netflix – perfect night in. Although there are some VERY strange and versatile films on there.
33. Binge eating – donuts, popcorn, cake, chocolate, cheesecake mmm.
32. My boyfriend – he got away from me for 2 months and now he’s back, i’m so happy.
31. Having something to look forward to – I live to be excited about something at any given time.
32. BBQ’s – its officially British summer and the BBQ’s are flowing nicely.
31. UGG boots – is it wrong to wear them in Summer? I feel like everyone would stare. I miss them!
30. Graphic Design – it’s my profession, I should love it!
29. Fab ice lolly’s – Childhood memories, although they do stinge on the chocolate and sprinkles now!
28. Graduating – makes it all feel worth it.
27. Cleanliness – life is such a simpler place if everything is clean.
26. Animals – Huge animal lover except for horses and cats because they make me sneeze!
25. Music – there’s something about finding an amazing song and playing it over and over until you hate it…
I have to say this post was very for-filling and it definitely made me feel good and appreciate what’s around me a little bit more.
Check back for my next post to see if I tag you to list 50 things that make you happy!
Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.
Latest posts by Clarina (see all)
- How much sleep do you need? Top tips for getting a good night’s sleep - 4th May 2017
- Get To Know Chanelle | Featured Blogger Friday - 12th August 2016
- How To Create an Attention Grabbing Blog Post Title - 5th August 2016