Meet the Blogger!
1. When did you begin blogging?
2. How did you decide on a name for your blog?
I wanted people to know me by my real name, so I made that clear as well as a little sub heading “My Life in Words”, because I felt that summed up what my blog would be about very nicely.
I am always honest and I blog about what’s currently going on in my life.
3. What inspired you to start your blog?
I had used WordPress in University and to display my electronic portfolio, but I loved reading people’s beauty blogs and watching their YouTube tutorials so much that I realised that there’s so much that I could talk about; so I decided to create this blog, and then later came my YouTube channel.
4. What is your favourite thing about running a blog?
The community of beauty bloggers and receiving positive feedback from my posts. I work very hard on my blog and each post takes days of planning, so its very rewarding.
5. What are your must read blogs?
I read everything from what’s on my reader, to certain tags to randomly searching!
6. What do you want to achieve with your blog?
Everything that comes with blogging is a bonus – I do it because I love it. I don’t expect to gain thousands of followers but obviously that would be a huge bonus.
7. What advice do you have for new bloggers? Tips, pointers etc.
Take time planning each post; research similar posts but do not copy them! I use other beauty blogs as inspiration and motivation for mine. Also, keep your blog appearance current and play around with different themes until you find one that truly reflects your personality.
8. What keeps you blogging?
My constant thoughts on what to do next, the amazing feedback that I receive and of course my serious shopping addiction!
Quick fire questions:
9. What was the last song you downloaded or bought?
Now That’s What I Call Summer 2015! Because it has Spice Girls on it and it’s amazing…
10. If you could invite any three celebrity guests or famous people to a dinner party, who would they be?
Beyoncé, Johnny Depp dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow and Barak Obama.
11. Favourite colour?
12. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Finding a YouTuber that I love and binge watching every single one of their videos in one sitting.
13. Finish this sentence. I wish…
…to be successful!
Successful can mean many things, I mean that I want to love what I do and earn a living out of it.
14. Where else can readers find you online?
15. Lastly, is there anything extra you’d like to mention you haven’t already?
If you’re new to blogging and things are a little slow view wise, don’t worry – keep going! It can be a slow start.
Thank you to everyone who has ever liked or commented on my posts, it means a lot. Also an extra big thank you to all of my followers on here and on my YouTube channel.
Please check my YouTube channel out – I talk all things beauty as well as doing tutorials, reviews etc. I always try to back my blog posts up with a video.
Don’t forget about MY GIVEAWAY! It has to end this coming Sunday (5th July)! So please enter if you haven’t already. You can win two MAC lipsticks of your choice as well as a brand new Clinique makeup bag.
Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.
Latest posts by Clarina (see all)
- How much sleep do you need? Top tips for getting a good night’s sleep - 4th May 2017
- Get To Know Chanelle | Featured Blogger Friday - 12th August 2016
- How To Create an Attention Grabbing Blog Post Title - 5th August 2016