Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup | Rubbish or Repurchase?!
Hey everyone! Today I filmed a first impressions and review video for you, based on the Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup. I had never used or opened this product prior to filming. Read on and watch the video to see all of the details and for the final verdict!
Suitable for skin types: Oily
Colour: 02 Alabaster
Finish: Matte, Natural
To control oil.
“This lightweight gel-cream texture provides all day coverage with a mattifying finish and feels as comfortable as wearing nothing at all. Controls oil breakthrough and keeps skin shine-free, even in extreme heat and humidity all day. Contains shine absorbers to refine the look of troubled areas. Skin looks and feels flawless all day long.” – Clinique, UK
Cholesterol and Potassium Sorbate (restore the skin’s barrier and hydrates); Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (antioxidant); Butylene Glycol (helps to blend the product in).
HOW IT FEELS/SMELLS/LOOKS:
This is a very light weight foundation, which wasn’t necessarily what I was looking for but it is build-able to gain more of a high coverage. It doesn’t have a scent to it which I love because to me if something is scented it just means extra chemicals have been added. In terms of looks, the packaging is pretty awful. It’s flimsy, cheap looking and I always prefer a pump.
THE FULL REVIEW:
Visit my channel here or watch my full review on the product below. Also see what I liked and disliked about the product and my final verdict below the video.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT:
- All day coverage
- Controls oil breakthrough and keeps skin shine-free, even in extreme heat and humidity all day
- Oil-free, provides oil-absorption with a natural finish
- Contains shine absorbers to refine the look of troubled areas, such as oily t-zones
- Will not oxidize (i.e. change colour) on even the oiliest of skins
- Ultra-light texture
- Doesn’t have a scent to it
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT IT:
- Light coverage
- Has a very watery texture
- Packing is very cheap and flimsy
- Quite pricey
Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.
Latest posts by Clarina (see all)
- How much sleep do you need? Top tips for getting a good night’s sleep - 4th May 2017
- Get To Know Chanelle | Featured Blogger Friday - 12th August 2016
- How To Create an Attention Grabbing Blog Post Title - 5th August 2016