Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I was nominated to do this by the lovely Southern Girls Blog, so first of all I would just like to say thank you! Please go check out her blog!
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Include the logo in your post
- Answer the questions you are given
- Create your own questions to pass onto the next bloggers (must be 10 questions)
- Nominate 5 bloggers to answer the questions
Her questions to me:
What is your favourite hobby?
Blogging and photography. I love being creative and I find both of those things really fun! I didn’t realise how much photography is involved in blogging!
What is your favourite makeup brand?
This is a very hard question because I love bits and bobs from a lot of brands but most of my collection is Clinique so i’d have to say them. I love Clinique’s skincare but I prefer MACS makeup because it’s much more current. So maybe MAC…
Who is your favourite designer? (clothing, purse, etc.)
I don’t own any designer clothes or handbags or anything really but the closest that I have is Jack Wills. I love Jack Wills clothing and I love Michael Kors Handbags and purses (but I don’t own any yet). Oh and Kurt Geiger shoes are my fave! (I have two pairs of those).
What is your favourite colour of nail polish?
I’ve never painted my finger nails (shock), but I love to paint my toe nails and I always go for a hot pink or classic red.
Do you have a job outside of blogging? What is it?
Yes. I work full-time for my Dad as a Web and Graphic Designer for his company – but I much prefer blogging and making YouTube videos.
Do you like where your currently live? If you don’t, where is your most ideal place to live and why?
I live in England and I absolutely love it here. I can’t ever imagine living somewhere else. I’ve travelled all over Australia and Asia and I still prefer England. It’s my home!
What is your holy grail item in your makeup collection?
What a question! There are so many but I have to say since purchasing the Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder, I actually couldn’t live without it now. It’s the only powder that has ever kept me completely oil free all day. Read my full review here. I reach for it everyday and no makeup look is complete without it.
Are you a flip flop person of a sneaker person?
Flip-flop! I only own two pairs of trainers and one of them is converse.
If you could have one item- money no object- what would that item be? why?
A house big enough to hold my entire immediate family. My motivation in life is to have a home where I can host special events like Christmas and parties and have enough space to have a large family of my own.
What is your favourite season and why?
Winter. I love the clear, cold nights because I would much rather be too cold than too hot. Winter’s a good excuse to wrap up in front of an open fire and watch good TV. Also, everything happens in Winter, my birthday, my boyfriends birthday, Christmas, New Years, and then finally Valentines Day. Who doesn’t love that?!
Thank you for reading my answers!
My questions to you:
*I completely thought up these questions myself, I didn’t get them from anywhere but my head!*
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
- What is your favourite highstreet (drugstore) makeup brand?
- If you had £1000 to spend and you could only spend it on one or the other, would it be clothes or makeup?
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What is your dream job?
- What’s a really random fact about yourself?
- What do you love to do most outside of blogging?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What inspires you to write a blog post about something?
- What gives you the most happiness in life?
Thanks for reading! I’m looking forward to reading your answers! Xx
Visit my YouTube channel here!
Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.
Latest posts by Clarina (see all)
- How much sleep do you need? Top tips for getting a good night’s sleep - 4th May 2017
- Get To Know Chanelle | Featured Blogger Friday - 12th August 2016
- How To Create an Attention Grabbing Blog Post Title - 5th August 2016