99 Questions TAG
Do you want to get to know me more? Do you want to nosey in on my life? Are you bored? Who cares! Read on! I’ll keep the answers short for both our sakes.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed – but don’t you hate it when you get into bed and realise you’ve left them open?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes because I like getting the most out of my money! They’re included in the room price!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. I hate made beds because they’re so uncomfortable!
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
A street cone.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Only for shopping lists.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
All the time – but I only ever go to Boots if I have double points vouchers or something.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees. I have never been stung and I have always been terrified of that but i’d rather not die.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm…probably rude people!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Erm – no?
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
All I need is a song in my head.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept (in bed with) this week?
Uno. My boyf.
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your Song of the week?
David Guetta – Hey Mama ft. Nicki Minaj. It reminds me of summer!
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why the hell not, you can wear whatever you want.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Occasionally, I still enjoy them.
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
I walked out of Spiderman 2 so probably that.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Soft: Diet Coke
Drink: Red wine
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
Something meaty and carby… pie.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My boyf at the airport before he set off on his adventure for 2 months!
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
My Grandma wrote to me a lot during uni.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No 🙁 (DAAAAD!)
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nearly. I was pulled over but I got out of a ticket 🙂
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
33. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
I have a really chaotic sleeping schedule so I don’t know.
37. Are you lazy?
I don’t like to do nothing but I enjoy being comfy… ha.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A witch, always. How boring.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English and a tad of French.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
What? (UK problems)
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
I was fine sky diving but when I stand on top of somewhere and look down it’s weird.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
No. Why do people do that?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
2 years ago for my Grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary photoshoot.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I like some of them but yeah most are.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Errm no. I love buying presents and the earlier the build up the better!
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
WHAT ARE THESE WORDS?!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I like proper pies.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I’m still not sure – I swear i’ve seen one and my boyfriends new house has some strange goings on.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time I don’t understand what it is?! How does it work?!
59. Take a vitamin daily?
No i’d rather eat my vitamins!
60. Wear slippers?
All the flipping time. I go to the shop in them.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
It varies. I’m not a religious pj wearer. But always bedtime socks. My love for them is unconditional.
63. First concert?
Steps and it was the best day ever – haha.
64. Walmart, Target or Kmart?
Why are all tags American? DEBENHAMS!
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
It’s on my CV…
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
A well-known Fisherman because that’s where he’s heading! Does spouse mean married? We’re not there yet.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No, I wouldn’t even attempt to enter.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. This happens on a regular occurrence. If I laugh I cry.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
I bought some but i’ve never used it!
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Beyonce was all I cared about seeing and that’s done sooo no.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Why would anyone want cold tea.
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
WHAT THE HELL.
83. Can you swim well?
I just kick and hope for the best.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
This is my worst trait. I am so inpatient. Food shopping is the worst when you are as inpatient as me. People are snails.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
This is a hard one. I would love a live band but people dance more at DJs… both! (Sorry Dad)
87. Ever won a contest?
I may have appeared on a TV show which will be aired very soon that I may or may not have won…
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No and wouldn’t want to. People always look worse after it.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I used to knit loads.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes I would go as far as to say it’s my life ambition. But I won’t just marry anyone.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Rubbing it in.
94. Who was your HS crush?
HS? High School? Idk they came and went and none of that matters now anyway!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, I’m an adult.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. Whats your favorite color?
Turquoise but my favourite colour for home interiors is cream and neutrals!
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Not yet but my boyfriends away for a long time so that will happen very soon.
If you made it to the end you’re amazing. Have you done this tag yet? I tag you!
Would you like a tour of my makeup area on my channel? Lemme know in the comments 🙂
As always, thanks for reading xx
Join over 1,000 awesome bloggers and subscribe.
Latest posts by Clarina (see all)
- How much sleep do you need? Top tips for getting a good night’s sleep - 4th May 2017
- Get To Know Chanelle | Featured Blogger Friday - 12th August 2016
- How To Create an Attention Grabbing Blog Post Title - 5th August 2016